1. Do almost no homework - why clutter an uncluttered mind?
2. Drink and guzzle beer starting 6 hours prior to draft. This gives you an excuse for picking a lousy team.
3. Take your fantasy football magazine - cause you never know when some writer's ideas 4 months ago might come in handy.
4. Always pause an extra few seconds to announce your pick - others will think you are thoughtful, when actually you trying to force back that nasty burrito you ate with onions.
5. No matter how dumb you think your pick was, there is always someone else who is dumber.
6. Tell Focker he is a pussy for wearing his Phillies baseball jersey at a football draft
7. Ask Gullstrand if he is losing weight...his expression will be priceless.
8. Do not, I repeat, do not look at your team for at least a week - better to brace yourself for the crap job you did.
Thanks again Stewart.