2. Peeve: I hate it when they use fake money in movies and TV shows. What, you couldn't pass the hat around on-set to make it look genuine?
3. When a stereotype is visually true, is it still a stereotype?
4. The Florida sun has just about wrecked my cycle cover. If it wasn't for duct tape, my bike would surely be exposed. I need a garage.
5. Norah seems to be experiencing some sympathy pregnancy.
6. Baseball starts again, and I have 3 fantasy teams to play with for the next 6 months. Things may be looking up for the real team in New York, but a voice whispers to me that ultimately they will break your heart. One of my standard rules for my teams usually is "No Cubs." However, I am easing that policy this year for my most important team. The Fighting Flamingoes have Jon Lester, and frankly, I would have included more if I could have. Their young players are that good.
7. International Space Station over Bedlam
In the early evening hour of 8:12 ET the International Space Station flew over Bedlam. It took about 6 minutes to fly from SWS to ENE. It may be my Sputnik and Telstar upbringing but I still go out and watch the ISS when it is around.
8. Easter was also Reveal Day here at Bedlam.
Kenzie had her doctor/nurse put the gender of kid-on-the-way #2 in an envelope. She then went to a local grocery store and had them bake a cake with either blue or pink inside.