Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday Tidbits

1.  Tomorrow marks the 2,000th post of Existing In BFE.  

2.  Peeve:  I hate it when they use fake money in movies and TV shows.  What, you couldn't pass the hat around on-set to make it look genuine? 

3.  When a stereotype is visually true, is it still a stereotype?

4.  The Florida sun has just about wrecked my cycle cover.  If it wasn't for duct tape, my bike would surely be exposed.  I need a garage. 




5.  Norah seems to be experiencing some sympathy pregnancy.




6.  Baseball starts again, and I have 3 fantasy teams to play with for the next 6 months.  Things may be looking up for the real team in New York, but a voice whispers to me that ultimately they will break your heart.  One of my standard rules for my teams usually is "No Cubs."  However, I am easing that policy this year for my most important team.  The Fighting Flamingoes have Jon Lester,  and frankly, I would have included more if I could have.  Their young players are that good.   

7.  International Space Station over Bedlam




In the early evening hour of 8:12 ET the International Space Station flew over Bedlam.  It took about 6 minutes to fly from SWS to ENE.  It may be my Sputnik and Telstar upbringing but I still go out and watch the ISS when it is around. 

8.  Easter was also Reveal Day here at Bedlam.  



Kenzie had her doctor/nurse put the gender of kid-on-the-way #2 in an envelope.  She then went to a local grocery store and had them bake a cake with either blue or pink inside.   

Now the Results!
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?


It's A Girl!!!

(Goody.  I like them better.)






??

No comments:

Post a Comment