Monday, March 28, 2016

Morning Has Broken

In a mad dash from where I am now in Clearwater all the way down to Vinoy Park in St. Petersburg, which, according to Google maps is 14.2 miles and tales 31 minutes,  I made it just in time for this sunrise.  

Something I have learned is that there is a "peak moment" to any sunrise and sunset that lasts not minutes but seconds.  A few seconds too early or a few seconds too late and the optimum time to snap is lost.  










These are just three pictures within the seconds of peak beauty.  Remember, I don't have Photoshop, Lightroom or any other super-duper editing program.  It was a mad dash to get down here this Saturday morning, but well worth the effort.  These are just stunning - no kudos on my part, the camera did it.  

I have more that I will post later, but I found putting 10 pictures on a page rather dilutes the magnificence of it all, so I'll give them to you in small doses.  Better to soak up nature's palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment