Monday, February 6, 2017

First Trip to the Beach in 2017 - Part 3


Part 3 of my first trip to the beach in 2017.  Before we see if it was a good sunset lets take a look at other things I saw.



There's one in every group.


Could be a good sunset, but just too soon to tell.







With the above pictures I changed lens to a wide-angle.  This lens I usually use for night skies but the vista of the sky and beach was a worthy capture also. 



An abandoned castle.




This pier is a bit of a rip-off.  Most of the ones you see around here are open to the public and its always fun to walk out to the end.  This one is part of a bait shop and the pier is open to their paying customers, I suppose with rods and reel, and their bait.  Guess that's why I didn't see anyone on it.

I know I'm dragging this out a bit, but I wanted you to see the real draw:  sunset on the beach is usually hit or miss, but today it was dazzling.  Come back next week to see it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment