Friday, September 2, 2016

Flashback Friday



I think this is about the last negative I had developed in that batch I found in a box.  From left is your blogger,  Phil, the Wombie and the folks. As in previous pictures I have no idea what the occasion was.  For Christmas card pictures it was always the boys and the dog.  But this is a rather rare full Blythe picture-taking night with the whole crew.  And looks like everyone had orders to dress to the "nines".  

Looks like Marj and I are looking at something to our right, but the rest of the family is focused on a good pose.  And those white socks!  I'll check around with the boys and see if I can squeeze any further info on this event,  but odds are, it was a one-time photo event for something long lost.  

This is as good a time as any to tell you that posts are going to be real spotty this next week.  Neighbor Tim and I are going on a little bike ride north and I will be in and out of wi-fi, mostly out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment