Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Two Ships Passing In the Night - Part One

Today is one of those almost wordless posts where the pictures do the talking.  I left you running toward the truck when I was down at the New Boston bay watching for a barge.  One came by and we raced to Keithsburg to catch it again.  There just happened to be another one heading northward as the once we saw in New Boston headed in the opposite direction.  Two ships passing in the night.  















And so you might think I have better things to do at 5:00 am in the morning.  You would be wrong.  I can catch up on my sleep anytime, but you seldom see a dance like this.  Oh, one other thing, its a lot more fun in the summer, when it is warm.  More later.

1 comment:

  1. Makes me think about night riding. Haven't done that in awhile. May have to consider putting that on our summer agenda?

    ReplyDelete