
I kid you not. This was a national Burger King campaign that somehow didn't last long just a few months ago. Subliminal or not so subliminal message here. Amazing the audacity and/or stupidity of ad gurus.

This guy was pulled over and ticketed for a helmet that doesn't conform to Florida safety standards. As long as he is able to see I'm not sure what the problem is/was. Personally I think he looks like an ass, but the ticket created quite stir down here.

"Mr. DeMille. I'm ready for my closeup."

Jesus and cats love you.

Underwater Atomic detonation at Bikin Atoll. Dark spot in rising water to the right is formed by a ship that was parked there.

Picture taken by BFE photographer and musician Shawn McCutcheon.

Bishop (the one on top) and Drew. A classic picture of my St. Pete posse.
Kudos to photographer Mackenzie.
Comments
Post a Comment