It's fake, of course, but dang, that is well done. I had palpable goosebumps.
2. Rhubarb Pie and a Time Machine
One of my highlights so far is to have this rhubarb pie gracing my fridge. Rhubarb days was a couple weekends ago and S-I-L Holly went down and bought this for me. A first she was going to get one of those blended rhubarb-strawberry ones because they taste better, but I stepped in and said a rhubarb-only was my heart's desire. Why? We had a rhubarb patch in Seaton and Marj made the rhubarb only variety. This was strictly a nostalgia treat for me.
3. Brendan, concerned with my internet hookup problems, called and told me about a devise sold at Wal-MArt that could get my desktop running. It is a USB Wi-Fi adapter. So I picked one up and it worked! Thanks, Brenny.
4. In Floriduh I yelled at cars to slow up. In Northlandia I yell for them to speed up.
5. You didn't think that since I was spending a few weeks up North that you would'nt be getting Norah reports did you?
No need to see a doctor. This is one of the joys of childhood - a sucker and a mirror.
Norah has graduated from a car seat to a booster. Woo hoo!
But the princess still falls asleep in her royal carriage.
6. The Frump
7. "Wisdom develops from many truths and many lies."